Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Here on the red carpet right now are two people who were married by singer Little Richard. My notes just say "half a James Bond and Monty Python down-under": can you decipher that one for me?
2. Stand up, guys, please for... ER... a lady who was at the Darwin Awards. My red carpet notes say something about there being snakes on the plane on her journey from City Island. What is her name?
3. And here is a Tinseltown revenant on the red carpet! Booted off "Romper Room" at age five... fell off a ship in 1997... a truly once-upon-a-time-in-Hollywood career for this actor whose name escapes me...
4. My red carpet notes for this actress just say "named after the town in which she was born". Can you help me with her name?
5. Stepping out onto the red carpet is... oh dear, I can hardly read my hastily scribbled notes... "a bird with a beautiful mind from the land down-under". Surely that can't be right - can you help me remember this actor's name?
6. Arriving now on the red carpet, it's... (looks desperately at almost illegible notes) ...the first female host of the US comedy and variety TV show, "Saturday Night Live". Is she a sweetie from Norway? Maybe you can enlighten me?
7. Here's a funny man I recognise, but I can't remember his name. What do my red carpet notes say... with his white hair he certainly looks like a father of the bride, and he's definitely not wearing plaid: who on earth is he?
8. The stars are arriving thick and fast, and now my red carpet notes are really in a tangle... "pretty woman with a Mona Lisa smile... steel magnolia with an ocean of mystic pizzas". Who could I have been thinking of?
9. Just arriving is... erm... a guest on the penultimate edition of "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" in 1992. This Hollywood rose spent some time on beaches: please help me remember her name.
10. The major red carpet event now welcomes a major star in the Hollywood firmament... er... umm... (what's this I've written?)... "the man with no name". Impossible! He must have a name! What is his name?
Source: Author Mistigris
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.