Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first sound cartoon to feature Mickey Mouse was "Steamboat Willie". When was it released?
2. What was Mickey Mouse's original name?
3. When was Walt Disney born?
4. What is Donald Duck's middle name?
5. What are the names of Mickey Mouse's two nephews?
6. Who sang the opening song in "Oliver and Company"?
7. What was the first Disney animated feature to receive a "PG" rating?
8. What was Disney's first live action film?
9. For what did Walt win his first Academy Award for?
10. What was said to be Walt's favorite song from any of his movies?
11. What was the last movie to be personally worked on by Walt before his death?
12. What attraction was originally built for Walt Disney World's opening and was later added to Disneyland due to its extreme popularity in Florida?
13. What character was considered for the sorceror's apprentice part in Fantasia BEFORE Mickey Mouse?
14. What was the name of the Sorceror in "The Sorceror's Apprentice"?
15. In the film "Lilo & Stitch", Lilo has a little stuffed Disney animal on the easel in her room. What Disney character is it?
16. What does the hat tag on the Mad Hatter's hat read?
17. "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" was Disney's first animated feature, but what was the second?
18. Which dwarf's beard is the longest?
19. What is the name of the riverboat in the Magic Kingdom?
20. When Jane first meets the baboons in "Tarzan", what do they take from her first?
21. Now that he's grown, how many dozen eggs does Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast" eat?
22. What color is Dumbo's hat?
23. How many times does Cinderella lose her shoe?
24. How many dwarfs does Snow White kiss on the lips?
25. What is the only ride to be in four different lands in the five different theme parks?
Source: Author ddfaunt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.