Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Jimmy And His Magic Patch", which Jimmy had a magic patch on his trousers which enabled him to wish himself back in time?
2. General Jumbo was a boy who commanded his own model army from a remote-control panel which he wore on his wrist. What was the surname of his professor friend who designed and made the boy's models?
3. Who owned the circus in which "Thrill-A-Day Jill - Star of the Big Top" rode her unicycle?
4. The kids created by comic artist Leo Baxendale attended which school?
5. Young Danny Gray had a most unusual mode of underwater transport which carried him to many exciting adventures. What was this strip called?
6. He was known as "That-Tall-Story-Teller-Feller" and he told exaggerated stories of his adventures to Jim and Jane. Who was he?
7. She was "the strong man's daughter" and she didn't know her own strength. Who was she?
8. Created by artist Ken Reid, he was known as "the goon of the Seven Seas who has sunk one third of the world's shipping". What was the unfortunate sailor's name?
9. Known as "The Wild Boy of the African Plain" he sometimes rode a zebra. What was he called?
10. Which of these were not members of The Shipwrecked Circus?
Source: Author francisk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.