Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bahrain is an island country that consists of over thirty islands located in what body of water?
2. What is the capital of Bahrain?
3. Does Bahrain have a king?
4. Bahrain's highest point is a hill whose name comes from the haze that sometimes hangs over it. What is its name?
5. What two colors are the flag of Bahrain?
6. What is the name of the currency used in Bahrain?
7. The Qal'at al-Bahrain is a fort and archaeological site that dates back to 2300 B.C. What happened to it in 2005?
8. In Bahrain there is a 400 year old tree that is a local tourist attraction. What name does this tree go by?
9. The Hawar Islands, a part of Bahrain, are the location of a protected nesting colony for Socotra cormorants, which are what type of animal?
10. There are no airports in Bahrain; to get there you must take a boat.
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.