Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is India's capital?
2. Is India a landlocked country?
3. Which of these is NOT one of the colors on the Indian flag?
4. What tropical drupe is the national fruit of India?
5. Which of these famous men was from India?
6. Which of these mountains, the third highest in the world, is located in India?
7. There are many UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. Which one is a mausoleum made out of white marble?
8. What is the longest river in India?
9. What is the name of the currency used in India?
10. India's national motto is "_____ Alone Triumphs".
What word, which means honesty, completes the phrase?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.