Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the capital of Burma?
2. Is Burma a landlocked country?
3. What shape is featured in the center of Burma's flag?
4. Like the number of sides on a pentagon, how many countries does Burma share a border with?
5. The highest point in Burma is the mountain Hkakabo Razi. What mountain range is it a part of?
6. In which month, the fourth in the Gregorian calendar, is the Burmese new year celebrated?
7. What is the name of the currency used in Burma?
8. Like in the U.S., the head of the government of Burma has what title?
9. One environmental problem in Burma is the cutting down of trees in mass quantities. What is this called?
10. What enlightenment-seeking religion is the most commonly-practised religion in Burma?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.