Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Cambodia's capital city?
2. Since Cambodia has a king as the Head of State, that makes it what type of government?
3. Which of these is NOT a country Cambodia borders?
4. Cambodia borders the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest. This is part of what larger body of water?
5. The longest river in Cambodia is the twelfth longest in the world. What river is it?
6. Located in Cambodia, what is Angkor Wat?
7. Khmer is to Cambodia as French is to France. This means Khmer is which of the following?
8. The mountain Phnom Aural is Cambodia's _____ point.
What word fills in the blank?
9. Does Cambodia have any islands?
10. What tropical, yellow fruit is the national fruit of Cambodia?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.