Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Georgia is a transcontinental country. While most of it is in Asia, part of it is technically in what other continent?
2. What is Georgia's capital?
3. Georgia borders which of these bodies of water?
4. Like Canada's flag, what two colors are found on Georgia's flag?
5. What carnivorous animals support the shield on Georgia's coat of arms?
6. Georgia's motto is "Strength is in _____".
What word, meaning being joined together, fills in the blank?
7. Georgia borders four countries. Its largest border is with what country, whose capital is Moscow?
8. There are no mountains in Georgia.
9. The deepest known cave in the world can be found in Georgia.
10. What is the name of the currency used in Georgia?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.