Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. King Arthur and the knights of the ___ table. Which word is missing?
2. What was Excalibur?
3. Who was the magician at King Arthur's Court?
4. Guinevere was King Arthur's ___.
5. Which one of these is thought to have been Arthur's father?
6. According to legend King Arthur's court met in which castle?
7. One of the most famous stories about King Arthur's knights is their search for the Holy Grail. What is the Holy Grail?
8. Which of King Arthur's knights did battle with The Green Knight?
9. When Arthur was wounded in battle and close to death he gave his sword to one of his knights. What did he tell the knight to do with the sword?
10. Which island is said to be the last resting place of King Arthur?
Source: Author Mutchisman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.