Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am a type of fruit and my name rhymes with tree, tea and pea. What am I?
2. My name is taken from the Malay-Indonesian word for "duri" which means "spike". What am I?
3. I am a tasty fruit and promise you that I don't breathe any fire. What am I?
4. I am a very large citrus fruit with a wrinkled skin. What am I?
5. I am related to the peanut, chickpea and soybean, although I am best known as a spice used in Asian cooking. What am I?
6. What type of fruit can you find growing from a cactus?
7. I am a very small citrus fruit from China and I resemble an orange. What am I?
8. I come from a fruit tree with a Latin name called Psidium guajava. What is my name?
9. I am a hairy looking fruit native to Indonesia and Thailand. What am I?
10. I am a weird looking fruit and the start of my name sounds like another fruit. What am I?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.