Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which character was named for his ability to see everything that happens in Hogwarts as well as his love of 'collecting' certain items from students?
2. Like her cousin, this character receives her name from the heavens, as well as her strength and fierce loyalty to the dark side of magic and her master. Who is this dark woman?
3. This witch was named for her delicate beautiful appearance as well as her social skills. Who is this charming young woman?
4. This man was named after a real person of the same profession, though nowhere near as old. Who is this ancient wizard?
5. This character was named for his handsome features, his falseness, and his habit of stealing others' things. Who is this thief?
6. This character was named chiefly for the fact that she was hiding something from Harry. Who is this secretive character?
7. This character was named for her habit of taking offense and being jealous of others. Who is this easily offended professor?
8. This witch was named for her prophecies, whether valid or not. Who is this seer?
9. This character was named for his evasion of the truth and lack of common sense as well as his mediocre job performance. Who is this strange character?
10. Lastly a riddle: What is the Mirror of Erised?
Source: Author Legolaschic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.