Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the highest point in England?
2. What city is England's 'steel city'?
3. What is the name of the large inlet in Eastern England?
4. What is the most westerly county of England called?
5. What body of water is Weston-Super-Mare on?
6. What writer inspired the band name 'The Doors'?
7. Who wrote 'Death in the Clouds'?
8. Who is the main character in 'A Clockwork Orange'?
9. 'There'll always be an England where there's a country ____'?
10. Who wrote 'The Faerie Queen'?
11. What Led Zeppelin album is 'Nobody's Fault but Mine' on?
12. Who were the Fab Four?
13. What does Brian May of Queen prefer his guitar to be called?
14. What animal is Fleetwood Mac's symbol?
15. Where was the British Woodstock held?
16. What would you do with an OED?
17. What would you do with an egg flip?
18. What is a rasher?
19. What is a quid?
20. What item of clothing are plimsolls?
21. What year was the Magna Carta sealed by King John at Runnymede?
22. In which year did Queen Victoria die?
23. Which monarch preceded Victoria?
24. In what year was the Battle of Hastings?
25. Who was Prince Charles' godfather?
Source: Author Fivehouse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.