Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Meditate?! MEDITATE?! You want to calm me down by making me meditate? Life's too short to meditate!"
Typically, meditation is used to calm one down through concentration and consciousness. Is it true that meditation is a simple breathing technique?
2. "Yoga?! You're kidding me, right? Yoga is the WORST thing you could ask me to do to calm down!"
The movements and poses use in yoga are allegedly designed to align the spiritual and physical to promote health and wellness. Which of the following is not a yoga pose?
3. "Hot tea?! If there's one thing that will only make me angrier it's drinking something steaming hot!"
Tea, nevertheless, is said to have calming qualities. What kind of tea, made from a relative to the mint family, is said to make cats crazy, but act as a calming agent for humans?
4. "What's with all of this noise?! There's nothing more rage-inducing than the music you're playing right now!"
Which of these instruments could be considered the least calming, simply due to way it's played and the way the instrument is struck?
5. "Argh! I just want to close my eyes and scream, I'm so stressed! I'm seeing colours!"
Which of these is considered the most soothing colour on the spectrum?
6. "What the heck am I going to do with this thing?! If anything, it makes me more stressed!"
Stress balls are common gifts given to combat stress, especially in the workplace. What would you do with it?
7. "You know what? STOP TOUCHING ME! The last thing I need right now is poking and prodding-- you're stressing me out!"
Calm down, eh? It's nothing more than a massage. Shiatsu is a form of massage using which body parts to perform the therapy?
8. "A spa?! I don't have time for that! Who in their right mind can sit down in a mud bath for an hour?"
Spas aren't just mud baths and cucumbers over the eyes. What general term is used for cosmetic hand treatments?
9. "You know what? I'll do what I want! Art? Music? Writing? I'll do my own thing!"
Many people use their hobbies as a stress release. What famous author, as physical and emotional therapy after being hit by a car, wrote an entire novel as part of his healing process?
10. "Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by."
Scientifically, fake smiling will, psychologically, make you feel better.
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.