Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Oof...there's no excuse. This holiday season, I told myself "Kyle, you know what? Hold back on the eggnog." How naive I was. I couldn't restrain myself.
Is eggnog actually made with eggs?
2. Shortly after my first drink of eggnog, I made the mistake of the evening. During a conversation with some friends, I ended up accidentally using the wrong emoji to get my point across. Where was I talking to my friends?
3. I was two drinks of eggnog into the night when things started getting fuzzy. At one point, I walked out onto the patio and tripped over an Adirondack...which is likely which one of these?
4. Three drinks of eggnog and I had to sit down. Taking my phone out, I decided to spend money to get extra lives so that I could help Tiffi advance in what game?
5. The fourth drink of eggnog for the night is the last one I remember; I ended up prostrate, on the ground, before my memory faded out. What was I doing if I was prostrate?
6. Looking at my credit card statements, I realized that I'd made several calls to a 900-number referred to on my statement as 'Miss Cleo'. Which of these must I have called?
7. It was only a bit later in the morning that I discovered a package at my door (praise priority shipping). I would never go out of my way to purchase a 'stab jacket', but the nog does weird things. What would I use this for?
8. I never noticed the mess I made in the kitchen until I actually needed to make a meal. Turned out, I already made one...the previous night...and never cleaned up. What could I have been making with flat pasta, mozzarella, tomato sauce, vegetables, and ground meat?
9. My neighbour ended up knocking on my door in the afternoon...after they'd woken up. Apparently I kept them up at night singing nonsense like "all I really wanna is a zigga-zag, ah" on repeat last night. I was actually, coherently, singing a song by what group?
10. Perhaps the worst part of the whole night was waking up to a splitting headache. Ah yes, the dreaded hangover. I've decided to treat my ailment with a Chinese remedy, specifically the horn of what animal?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.