Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Horrice has been invited to organise his stamp collecting club's outdoor group photo. They ask Horrice to organise the photo so that the sun is directly BEHIND them. It is 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Which direction should Horrice tell the group to face when he takes the photo?
2. Horrice has an extremely rare allergy to the breath of ringtail possums. He is going to book a holiday but doesn't know which country to avoid so as not to have a reaction to the possums. Which country should you stop him visiting so he doesn't see any ringtail possums?
3. On his way back from holiday, Horrice is stopped in customs. He is getting quite upset because he doesn't know what he has to declare. You better tell him which to declare before he is given a hefty prison sentence.
4. In prison, Horrice is trying to appeal his sentence and needs to contact a member of the French government who was in power in 2006 to help him clear his name. Who should you tell him to contact?
5. Now Horrice is a free man, he needs a new job. Horrice can sometimes have quite specific criteria when picking jobs and says he wants to work for the very first franchise opened by the McDonald's Corporation in the world. (picky huh?) Where would you send his application?
6. Now Horrice has settled in his job, he wants to meet a girl and start a family. He is told he should learn to dance to impress a woman. What traditional bridal dance, performed by the bride and groom, should you teach him to get ready for his wedding?
7. Horrice's new wife gives birth to a healthy baby boy and wants to name him after a singer he loves. This singer wrote a song in memory of a famous American woman and a famous British royal after their deaths. (It was the same tune but had different lyrics for each of the women.) Whom do you tell him to name his son after?
8. Horrice wants to teach his new son to read and write before he goes to school. He wants to read a book to his son but doesn't know which of the following authors are children's writers. Which author should you tell Horrice to read from?
9. Horrice has been taken to the hospital (sad, I know)! He is told he has to get a mastectomy. He is too busy playing with his belly button, so isn't listening to the doctor. He asks you what a mastectomy is. What do you tell him?
10. Horrice's helper is back from stress leave and wants to thank you for your help. He wants to take you out to buy you GUJEOLPAN but doesn't know which restaurant to take you to. Where do you tell him to make bookings?
Source: Author jaiver01
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.