Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fred, the new delivery driver, has been told to load the lorry with 12 cases of Camellia sinensis and 12 cases of Camellia assamica. Trouble is, he doesn't know what this is. What is he looking for in the warehouse?
2. Having achieved his first delivery, Fred is feeling quite pleased with himself. Back at the warehouse, though, he is faced with another dilemma. He has to load up with cases of bain maries. In which department of the warehouse should he look for these?
3. Fred is getting the hang of this. That is, until he answers the phone and is told to make an urgent delivery. He has to go overland to Ulan Bator. It doesn't show on his satellite navigation system. Where does he have to go to?
4. Fred is quite pleased with his first long trip. He even manages to pick up a load for the return journey and comes back to the warehouse with a lorry load of byaslag. What is this?
5. Back on local deliveries, Fred takes a phone call from a local shop. "Do you deliver"? asks the manager. "Yes", says Fred. The manager is delighted. "Please rush me ten each of the 'In Death' series," he says. What does he want?
6. Fred is doing such a good job that he has been entrusted with a special delivery. He has to get some Christian Louboutins to a famous lady. What is he delivering now?
7. Fred is doing so well he is being allowed to do a livestock delivery. He has to prepare the wagon for a prize-winning Charolais, which is being transported to a new home to father lots of babies. What type of animal does he need to prepare for?
8. It's all been going too well. Fred needs his truck loaded urgently, but the fork lift driver is off sick. In the UK, can Fred just jump on the fork lift and use it himself?
9. Fred finally has his lorry loaded and is off on his next delivery. He has to get Harris Tweed to Saville Row in London as soon as possible. What will it be used for?
10. Well, Fred has finally gotten the hang of it. He is being trusted to deliver marquees, tables, chairs and crockery to no less a place than Buckingham Palace. Why might the queen want these items?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.