Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the major purpose of the Code Green Campaign?
2. What entertainment person/group is known as Code Indigo?
3. The USA Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has developed an Air Quality Index that uses color codes. Which color code is for the worst level, Hazardous?
4. Which television medical show made its debut on CBS September 30, 2015?
5. Which novel was written by Scott Britz-Cunningham?
6. What is a Gold code (or Gold sequence)?
7. Which phrase completes the name of this organization: "Code Pink: _____"?
8. Which option best describes "Code Orange"?
9. What is the HTML major hexadecimal color code for yellow?
10. The Rainbow Codes were a series of names used to disguise which of these?
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.