Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The term "spa" comes from the famous resort of Spa in what European country?
2. At many spas, the most popular treatment is massage. Which of the following is NOT a type of massage?
3. Another popular spa treatment is a facial. In at least two spas in the USA, you can be pampered with a facial featuring this ingredient. Apparently, Japanese geishas swear by it!
4. Shaving and waxing are fairly common ways to eliminate body hair, but which two of the following serve the same purpose?
5. Now it's time for some thalassotherapy. What would that most likely involve?
6. TV girls just gotta have spa, too. Which "Sex and the City" character balked at getting naked in the sauna?
7. Which of the following spa services is particularly frowned upon by most medical doctors?
8. At some spas, you can arrange to experience Shirodhara, an Ayurvedic treatment. Shirodhara uses warm oil dripped onto which body part?
9. All you have to do for this question is pick the term that isn't associated with spas.
10. Finally, which of these is NOT a dictionary.com definition for the word "spa"?
Source: Author LilahDeDah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.