Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dr. Richard Kimble finally clears his name of murder by tracking down the one-armed man who killed his wife. In the TV series, where did the final confrontation take place?
2. "Reader, I married him". A quote from "Jane Eyre". She marries Mr Rochester, but how did his first wife die?
3. Two ex-servicemen discover that their commanding officer has financial problems because his ski lodge is failing due to lack of snow. They set about fixing the situation. Which film is this?
4. Which Roy Orbison song has this final verse?
"Then all at once he was standing there
So sure of himself, his head in the air
My heart was breaking, which one would it be
You turned around and walked away with me."
5. A team from a very unlikely country compete in the winter Olympics, and, against all the odds, win the respect and admiration of those who had laughed at them. Which feel-good sports film is this?
6. The Apollo 13 space mission could easily have had a far from happy ending. Who was the commander?
7. Her father killed her mother and declared her illegitimate. Her brother cut her and her half sister out of succession to the throne. Her sister had her imprisoned and nearly had her executed. Despite this she ascended the throne of England and ruled for many years. Who was she?
8. Horror films can have happy endings, especially comedy horror films. Which Simon Pegg film ends with the zombies being used as cheap labour, and with him having his very own zombie chained in his shed that he plays video games with?
9. She was a poet whose father wanted her to stay home. He was a poet who wanted to marry her. They eloped and lived abroad for the rest of her life. Their story was made into a film. What was it?
10. A happy ending for British justice. In 2001, which escaped Great Train Robber returned to the U.K. after 36 years on the run?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.