Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Disney film did one of the main characters learn an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart?
2. Which 1960s group recorded the song "The End"?
3. Which is NOT a term used to describe a road that ends in a "dead end"?
4. Ragnarök is a word term used by Vikings to describe the end of time when the Norse gods went into battle, after which the world is reborn?
5. In which part of a car would you find the "Big End"?
6. Of the following European languages, which would use the word "Fin" or "Fini" be use to denote the end of a film?
7. On what date did Germany surrender in World War Two, marking the end of war in Europe on what has become officially recognised as as V-E Day?
8. In the English county of Kent, there are many Anglo-Saxon place names ending in "Hurst". Did this mean a particular settlement was founded on a small wooded hill or ridge?
9. Aeschylus was an ancient Greek playwright who met an unfortunate end when which animal was said to have been dropped on his head?
10. By what means does a referee signal the end of a football (soccer) match?
Source: Author mcsurfie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.