Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A simple dot is not just the Japanese flag, but in the British Isles it is what significant punctuation mark?
2. Which word is found as a standing end to Dua in Islam and is the last word of the New Testament in the King James Translation?
3. According to Irish legend a pot of gold is found at the end of what beautiful meteorological phenomenon?
4. The Appalachian Trail is 2200 miles long and passes through 14 U.S. states. If you start in Springer Mountain, Georgia in which U.S. state would you end your hike in?
5. Which conflict was given the title "the war to end all wars?"
6. One of the fastest courses and historic European marathons is held annually in Berlin Germany. Which historic landmark do competitors pass through at the finish line?
7. Cal Ripken, Jr. is considered the Ironman of Baseball. Which Major League Baseball team was he playing for when he ended his remarkable streak of 2,632 consecutive games played?
8. John O'Groats is considered the most northern point of Great Britain, but what "end" is found at the most southwesterly point of the Great Britain?
9. Which of the following "end" titles is the name of a Shakespeare play and not a red herring?
10. The grim reaper represents what ultimate "end" or inevitable "finality" of the human condition?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.