Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What color of the rainbow, not present in the picture, is an Asian budget airline, a colorful dye, and a part of the stage name of folk singers Amy Ray and Emily Saliers?
2. Which stand-alone color is a political party in Norway, a novel by Ted Dekker, and a previous Arkansas State University mascot?
3. If you had xanthaphobia you would have an irrational fear of what color that also denotes the letter "Q" in maritime vexillology and is the primary color of the American Globeflower?
4. Which "most different" color could be a dog, a cat, or a whole family of butterflies?
5. If you were to look directly at a working brain -- in the human head -- which of the following colors from the picture would you NOT in fact be able to see?
6. Which of the following official team colors of a certain California NHL team, are also the colors of transformation in Chinese culture, and the color of a very rare stamp with Queen Victoria's head on it?
7. Which of the following colored items, a color synonymous to royalty, has a significant haunting contribution to Luigi's mansion in the Super Mario universe?
8. The state bird of Missouri has primarily what color hue upon its chest?
9. Which of the following colors, the color of Mona Lisa's gown and the traditional color of Islam, was at one time believed to be representative of Australia and Oceania as a color of the Olympic rings?
10. Lastly, what color of the rainbow was a 1997 off-Broadway musical, a DC comics superhero, and the nickname of the sports teams at New York University?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.