Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Most people are aware of The Panama Canal that joins the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, but it was not the first canal in the region. Where was the first canal in Panama located?
2. Which dangerous animals are you likely to see in Panama?
3. Since 1903 Panama has used the US Dollar and does not have its own currency.
4. Siestas are usually taken after the large mid-day meal.
5. Roberto Duran, an internationally known Panamanian athlete, was in what branch of sport?
6. How many raptors migrate over Panama each year?
7. The Americans had to build the Panama Canal using a lock system because The Atlantic Ocean (Caribbean) is 38 meters higher than the Pacific Ocean.
8. Which of these are Panama's largest exports?
9. The poison from just one of these creatures can kill one hundred men. Which one is it?
10. The name Panama means:
Source: Author chococlate
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.