Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the following, who was first to win all four women's golf majors?
2. Who was the first U.S president to have preceded and followed the same man?
3. What group had a hit with 'Tainted Love'?
4. Which philosopher is considered to be the founder of existentialism?
5. Which of the following physicists won the Fields Medal in 1990?
6. Which actress received two Oscar nominations in 2003?
7. Which of the following college football teams did not win a national championship in the 1990s?
8. Who played Jackie Templeton on 'General Hospital'?
9. Which biologist authored 'The Selfish Gene'?
10. Margaret Mead and Ruth Benedict were students of which famous social scientist?
Source: Author rivait
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.