Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A shade of what is called 'Feuille Morte' (dead leaf) in French?
2. What was the color of early margarine before the color dot was worked through it?
3. What color is citron?
4. What song contains the lyrics 'falls over sleepy garden walls'?
5. What was the color of the steed ridden by a knight in shining armor in traditional folklore?
6. What color is wild primrose?
7. What appears to be the color of the water in a 9 foot deep swimming pool if the bottom of the pool is painted white?
8. What color was the rain that fell on Hiroshima for two hours after the atomic bomb was dropped?
9. What color does the heraldic term 'gules' denote?
10. Ecru is a shade of brown.
Source: Author steiny1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.