Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the movie "Back to the Future", what color does Marty McFly not like to be called?
2. Complete the quote: "One fish, two fish, ________ fish, blue fish."
3. An ideal trait for the Bombay breed of cat is to have pure _________ fur.
4. In the book "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli, Wayne Parr wears a black tuxedo to the Octillo Ball.
5. Here's an original question! What was the original color of jeans?
6. According to a popular rumor, Coca-ColaŽ was said to be originally this color. This rumor probably originated because Coke bottles were at one time this color too. What's the color?
7. This was the name of a plant from the forests of India used in dyes, replicated in Europe by the use of woad.
8. In "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", they use one of the color words twice in a sentence - immediately one after the other. (This counts as using that specific color, you won't use it again.)
9. When mixing all of the colors together (not pigments) you get what color?
10. The Fancy on the title of the "Cat Fancy" (April 2003) magazine cover is what color? (If you don't know, which color is left?)
Source: Author happiemukmuk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.