Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Tex Ritter's horse's name in the movies? _________ Flash
2. What is the nickname of the Beverly Hills Hotel? The ______ Palace.
3. What is Ben Stiller's production company called? ____ Hour Productions
4. What is Rob Zombie's former band's name? _______ Zombie
5. What was the name of Boris Karloff's pet pig?
6. What is the name of the trophy awarded to the winning team of the annual football game between Colorado State and the University of Wyoming? The _________ Boot
7. What is the nickname of Baseball Hall of Famer Tris Speaker? The ______ Eagle
8. What is Whitney Houston's production company called? ________house Production
9. What was the nickname for the late 70s powerful defensive unit of the Denver Broncos? The ________ Crush
10. Name the Philadelphian who invented the ice cream soda in 1874. Robert ________
Source: Author crazybombshell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.