Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Music. What 1967 single was a top ten hit for Van Morrison?
2. Film. What actor played Tonto on the TV show (1949-57) and in at least two movies?
3. Quotable Quotes. 'You can have it any color you want, as long as it's black.' To whom is this attributed?
4. Comics. Wonder Woman wears boots that have white stripes over what basic color?
5. Business. According to the Recording Industry Association of America, an album that sells 500,000 copies gets what award?
6. Nursery rhymes. Little Boy Blue's cow was 'in the _______'?
7. Geography. In which county is Disneyland?
8. Vexillology. The now defunct flag of Libya, adopted in 1977 by Gaddafi, is a field of what color?
9. History. What was the emblem of the House of York during the Wars of the Roses?
10. Film. Sean Penn and Robert Duvall starred in what 1988 film?
Source: Author ensiform
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.