Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When one's underwear become exposed, what two European locales are said to be visible?
2. According to the rhyme, where does Popeye the Sailor Man live?
3. When selecting someone for baseball, tag, or other sports, what animal do you catch by the toe?
4. Another way to choose teams is '_________, ________ in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?' What goes in the blank?
5. If boys go to Mars to get more cigars, where do girls go?
6. We're still picking teams for baseball. What were my mother and your mother doing when my mother beat up your mother?
7. Hey, I found a quarter! If finders are keepers, what are losers?
8. Sheesh. Okay, we stick with these teams, no matter what. 'Engine, engine, Number 9, going down _____ line. See it sparkle, see it shine, engine, engine, number nine. If the train should jump the track, will I get my money back? Yes, no, maybe so?' What city?
9. If you step on a crack, whose back is broken?
10. All right, let's play ball! Hey, 'We need a pitcher, not a ____' what?
Source: Author Czolgolz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.