Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Set was a deity of which ancient civilisation?
2. In which sport will you most likely hear the phrase, "game, set and match"?
3. The sett is the name given to the den of which animal?
4. In mathematics, the Mandelbrot set is a set of points that form what shape?
5. In which sport does a player perform a 'set', so another can drive the ball over the net?
6. A set square, a tool used in technical drawing, traditionally has what shape?
7. How many pawns are there in a standard chess set?
8. What is the following statement an example of?
"Does a set of all sets contain itself?"
9. Of the following, where would you most likely find a green (or blue) screen?
10. What is a set of four things known as?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.