Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which composer said 'I shall hear in Heaven'?
2. Greta Garbo started her professional life by greeting customers and lathering faces in a Swedish barber shop.
3. Who was the first woman to fly solo from Britain to Australia? The flight took place in 1930 and took 19 days to complete.
4. Part of a waterway network linking Gothenburg and the Baltic Sea, in which Scandinavian country is the Gota Canal?
5. 'Livin' La Vida Loca' which means 'living the crazy life' was a big hit in 1999 for which Puerto Rican singer?
6. What is formed when iron oxidizes?
7. What instrument is used in navigation to observe altitudes of celestial bodies?
8. When visiting Japan what would you expect to do if someone offered you a chance to experience Bunraku?
9. What is the lively traditional dance most associated with Scotland?
10. What name is shared by polar explorer Admiral Richard Byrd's dog and an item associated with the Inuit people of Canada and Greenland?
Source: Author KayceeKool
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.