Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You may think of mystery when you think of Agatha or the Bible, but fill in the blank and solve the mystery. Love is patient, Love is ________.
2. Bethany is a beautiful name, but its meaning is derived from something even more interesting ... a fruit filled abode. Which one?
3. Catherine the Great was anything but this, since she is rumored to have had a child with a lover instead of her husband. What does 'Catherine' mean?
4. The wonderful, marvelous, talented Emily works tremendously hard. Her name is a perfect fit. What does the name 'Emily' mean?
5. Fay joined the Brownies, but she is not the Girl Scout type. What does 'Fay' mean?
6. How can Gladys be royalty, a weapon, and a blossom? She is a very special girl. What does 'Gladys' mean?
7. Haley was ecstatic to see the comet pass in the sky. She always was held in high regard by her friends for her poise. What does 'Haley' mean?
8. Ida was a wealthy farm girl from Idaho. What does 'Ida' mean?
9. Jaime kissed her boyfriend, but could only cry out her name (not his) as he marched away to join the French Foreign Legion. When an apostrophe is added between the "J" and "A", what does 'Jaime' mean in French?
10. Kelly's favorite show was "Xena", which is not surprising considering the meaning of Kelly's name is what?
Source: Author baby2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.