Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The names Diana, Mabel, and Serena all come from which origin?
2. Which name is not a shortened form of Madeline?
3. Which name doesn't have a meaning that is a number?
4. This name is of Irish Gaelic descent and means "beautiful".
5. Which name is not of Scandinavian descent?
6. Which two names both mean "twin"?
7. What does the name Larissa mean?
8. This name means "little and womanly" and is a form of Carol.
9. Eileen is a(n) ________ form of Helen.
10. Which name does not mean "star"?
Source: Author merry2616
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.