Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I think it would be weird to be named after the month you were born in, but some people are. Which of these names is a month and also means "open" in Latin?
2. I know lots of people named Rachel. If they where all in the same room, I'd call them a herd. Rachel is Hebrew for what type of animal?
3. There are lots of famous people named Elizabeth, including two of the queens of England. What does Elizabeth mean in Hebrew and Greek?
4. If you know someone by this name they may seem "of the noble sort". Hopefully they do, because their name means "noble kind" in German and French. Which of these is the name I'm talking about?
5. Do you know anyone named Audra? It may be strange in the eyes of some, but I think it is a very original name. What does this Lithuanian name mean?
6. There are many names that have to do with God. Do you know which of these mean "manifestation of God", in Greek?
7. My friend, named Melissa, isn't very social. That is weird, because she is named after a type of insect that is social. What does Melissa mean in Greek?
8. My dog's name means "defending men" in Greek. I laughed when I found this out because she's my guard dog. What's my dog's name?
9. I think Emma seems like a good name for a smart person. Which of these does Emma mean in German?
10. Katherine seems like a bright and happy name, but it means "dark" in Greek.
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.