Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The federal state of Bremen consists of the cities of Bremen and ___.
2. On which day do Germans celebrate German Unity Day?
3. What do Germans call their constitution?
4. In which city did Charlemagne reside?
5. Germany shares its largest lake with Switzerland and Austria. What's the name of this lake?
6. Which German won an Oscar in 1980 (for Best Director Foreign Language Film)?
7. The famous poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe lived from ___.
8. In which German city will you find the famous Porta Nigra?
9. How old was Boris Becker when he won the title of the All England Tennis Championships in Wimbledon?
10. Today Germans tend to anglicise their language, and to call a joke a 'joke'. But what is the German word for 'joke'?
Source: Author Giina143
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.