Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start at the beginning. What is the Welsh name for Pembrokeshire?
2. The summit of Carn Menyn in the Preseli Hills is famous as being the source of what?
3. Pembrokeshire has many castles, but which one was the birthplace of the future Henry VII?
4. The settlement known as Tyddewi to the locals is the smallest city in Britain. What do the rest of us know it as?
5. Why is the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park unique in Britain?
6. What is the county town of Pembrokeshire?
7. The 186-mile long Pembrokeshire Coast National Trail starts and finishes at which two points?
8. The last invasion of Britain was in 1797 when 1,400 French soldiers landed near which Pembrokeshire town?
9. Which Pembrokeshire town has 13th century town walls which include a barbican known as the five arches? There is also a well-preserved Tudor merchant's house owned by the National Trust and an offshore island which houses a community of monks.
10. Which large natural harbour has been a royal dockyard and seen the departure of both Oliver Cromwell's and Henry II's invasions of Ireland?
Source: Author colpeakbagger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.