Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arriving from the United States, we land at an airport dubbed the second "most extreme" airport in the world. Named Toncontin International Airport, which city does it serve?
2. Next we head over to the nation of Guatemala. It is home to the tallest volcano in Central America. What is the name of it?
3. If we wanted to visit the nation of Belize, we would need to fly to its main international airport which is located in its capital city, Belmopan.
4. Our next stop is an island belonging to Honduras in the Caribbean Sea. While there, divers can get a glimpse of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. Which of these is it?
5. Next we head back onto mainland Honduras where we visit its second largest city located on the country's Caribbean coast. Which of the following could it be?
6. For our next stop we head to the only nation in Central America with no land touching the Caribbean Sea. Its name in Spanish translates to "The Savior". Which country is this?
7. We make our way over to Nicaragua, a nation that is home to the largest lake in Central America. It has several names, which of these is NOT one of them?
8. Which of the following is the name of a resort city within the nation of Costa Rica? It shares its name with a nation on the continent of Africa.
9. Isla Nublar is a fictional island in Costa Rica that served as the home of Jurassic Park. Which of these is the name of a real island off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica that served as inspiration for the one in the movie?
10. Finally we will head down to the nation of Panama. There are two bridges that span the Panama Canal. The first is an arch bridge known as the Bridge of The Americas. What is the name of the second bridge that was built in 2004?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.