Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the seven Central American nations, how many have only one coastline?
2. Much of Central America is mountainous, but what is the highest point in this region?
3. A visitor will find the island of Coiba on the Pacific Coast of Panama. In what gulf is this island located?
4. The famous Mosquito Coast can be found in Central America. In which two countries can this coast be found?
5. The Coco River helps create the boundary of which two Central American countries?
6. What is the largest lake in all of Central America?
7. What type of land is Panama?
8. What river flows from Lake Nicaragua into the Caribbean Sea?
9. This mountain range lies on the border of Costa Rica and Panama.
10. Temperature and location greatly affect the physical geography of a region. All of Central America lies in a region commonly known as what?
Source: Author stldsf1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.