Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This country's capital is near its highest peak, Pico Orizaba. The capital is on the site of an ancient city.
2. This country contains a large lake which has the same name as the country. Its capital is on another lake, which has the same name as the capital.
3. This country, whose highest mountain is Pico Duarte, occupies the eastern half of the island of Hispaniola.
4. This self-governing territory in the Lesser Antilles once contained the islands of Curacao and Bonaire.
5. This country contains the second-largest coral reef in the world and an extensive cave system, Chiquibul. It also is the site of many Mayan ruins.
6. This country's capital, a popular vacation spot, is on the island of New Providence.
7. In 1902 the volcano Mont Pelee erupted and wiped out this territory's capital.
8. This country, once called Darien, contains a port named after Christopher Columbus and the Golfos(Gulf) de los Mosquitos.
9. This British territory is located south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica.
10. This is a small French territory south of Newfoundland.
Source: Author AlMonkey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.