Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what city might you experience the "curse of the Bambino"?
2. Poet Carl Sandburg called this city "hog butcher to the world". Can you name it?
3. Your copy of "Howl" is in at The City Lights Bookstore. What city are you in?
4. In what city could you see where Ozzy Osborne desecrated a beloved American icon?
5. In what city would you be able to see where Nathan Hale matriculated?
6. "Lizzie Bordon took an axe and gave her father forty whacks." In what city could you visit the scene of the crime?
7. In what city would you have seen Robert Zimmerman graduate from High School?
8. In what city would you be if you were standing on the Capitol steps of the first state to join the union after the original 13 colonies?
9. You're standing in front of Grant's Tomb at 5:00PM. Which of these tourist attractions could you reach by 6:00PM?
10. In what city hall would you find the deed to the birthplace of Frank Sinatra?
Source: Author nutmeglad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.