Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which central-western NSW town is known as the 'hub of the west'?
2. Which of these is a mining city in western NSW?
3. What animal do you have to look out for while driving at night?
4. A big dam/lake where you can go fishing, boating, water-skiing, and lots of other things near Wellington in central NSW is:
5. How hot is a typical summer day in Dubbo?
6. Which national park is the rock called 'The Bread Knife' in?
7. What is the total area of NSW?
8. Which town is near Cocoparra National Park?
9. Which of these towns has some beautiful caves that you can look in?
10. What is the name of the river that goes through Bourke in North-Western NSW?
Source: Author aussiechick007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.