Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which body of water did Captain James Cook plan to name Stingray Bay?
2. What is the slang name given to the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
3. What are the Australian native people called?
4. Which two Australian animals cannot walk backwards?
5. What is the floral emblem of New South Wales?
6. Who were the Olympic mascots for Sydney 2000?
7. What is the first line of the Australian National Anthem?
8. When was Sydney established?
9. How would an Australian pronounce Sydney?
10. Is it possible to climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
Source: Author elle81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.