Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Daytona Beach is on the east coast of Florida, just a bit south of the oldest city in the United States (and definitely the oldest in Florida!) Can you name it?
2. Daytona Beach is well-known for the Daytona International Speedway, but where were the first races held on the sand?
3. Daytona Beach holds many special events. One type is held every October and March. Can you guess which of these it is?
4. Daytona Beach is not far north of another major tourist destination. For a few years, some used a different name, but this is the long-time name for the place. You have almost certainly seen it on TV! Can you name it?
5. NASCAR was founded in Daytona Beach. Can you name one of its founders?
6. Beach Street is famous in Daytona Beach. Can you tell which fact is real about it?
7. A famous tycoon used to live in Ormond Beach -- for 10 cents, can you name him?
8. The Museum of Arts and Sciences has, of all things, a major art collection! What kind of art do you think it has?
9. During the summer months, the rivers and canals of the Daytona area are home to hundreds of an unusual animal on the endangered list. What do you think it is?
10. Bikers love the bars and other attractions of Daytona. Can you guess which one is really a famous bar?
Source: Author collect
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.