Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In terms of having a coastline, which is the odd one out?
2. Devon does not have a border with which of these counties?
3. From which of these counties could you not cross directly into Wales?
4. Three of these counties have a city within their borders. Which county does not?
5. In which of these counties could you not watch first-class cricket?
6. If you wanted to swim in the sea, which of these counties could offer that opportunity?
7. National Parks have been set up in several areas of England. Which of these counties does not contain a National Park?
8. The River Thames does not flow through which of these English counties?
9. Which of these English counties does not have a designated Motorway running through it?
10. If you wanted to board a ferry from England to mainland Europe,from which county could you not do this?
Source: Author Mutchisman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.