Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Eiffel Tower is probably one of the most famous landmarks in the world. Do you know how high it is?
2. The best known cemetery in Paris is called Pere Lachaise. A rather famous singer is buried here. His name is _____ ?
3. The large obelisk on the Place de la Concorde originally comes from the Alps.
4. Why was the bridge 'Pont Neuf' so popular when it was inaugurated in 1604?
5. What is the name of the famous cathedral in Paris, on the Île de la Cité?
6. In front of the Louvre museum, a rather contemporary construction can be seen. What is it exactly?
7. Close to the Hotel de Ville in the Beaubourg-quarter, an art center was constructed in the 1970s. Its name is _________ ?
8. Every Paris street address has its equivalent address underground in the Paris sewers.
9. In France, the two last numbers on the car's license plates indicated the region where the car has been registered. What was the number for Paris?
10. If you want to go shopping in Paris and you don't want to spend your whole fortune, you should know this: what does 'soldes' mean?
Source: Author PJDQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.