Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the newer capitals in the Post-Soviet Europe is Chisinau. This is the capital of which country?
2. San Marino is famous as one of the mini-countries in Europe. What political system do the San Marinesi live in?
3. All of these towns have names that sound confusingly similar. Which of them is in Denmark?
4. Between which two Scandinavian countries would you find the Oresund?
5. Which of these rivers on the Iberian peninsula is the only one NOT to flow from East to West, and has its river mouth in the Mediterranean?
6. In what country would you find the popular tourist resorts of Bled and Kranj and also the Julian Alps?
7. Which of these traditional terms includes part of Belgium too?
8. Which of these towns has quite a few Basques among its population but is not within the official Pais Vasco in Spain?
9. What does the official name of ETA (Euzkadi Ta Azkatasuna) stand for?
10. Which of these places is Spanish but situated within Mainland Africa?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.