Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these are the Baltic countries of Northern Europe?
2. Which European country is not an island?
3. How many countries does the Danube River flow along or through?
4. The Czech Republic shares a border with which countries?
5. Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, and Macedonia are located on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe. What is another country found on that same peninsula?
6. What is the name of the longest river in Europe?
7. German, French, and Italian are considered three of the official languages of Switzerland. In 1996, what other language was designated an "official language" of the country?
8. What are the colors of the flag of Albania?
9. Which landlocked European country is famous for the Tatras and its many palaces in Bratislava?
10. Located along the Pyrenees Mountains, this tiny country is well known for tourism and skiing. Name it.
Source: Author Danaka10
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.