Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city's name is Gaelic for Black Pool?
2. In which present-day country was the Battle of Waterloo fought?
3. Which state has a zero birth rate?
4. Which mountains are traditionally regarded as separating Europe from Asia?
5. Which is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
6. The flag of which country is red and gold, originating from a kingdom that is part of the modern state?
7. To which two countries does Jutland belong?
8. In which Dutch city is the Euromast?
9. Which capital city stands on the Manzanares river?
10. Which two countries are joined by the Brenner Pass?
Source: Author sunfloweruk23
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.