Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these countries is NOT a member of the European Union?
2. Which of these countries had the highest per capita GDP in 2013?
3. Which of the following countries has NOT adopted the Euro as its currency?
4. Which of these countries in Western Europe is largest in area?
5. What is the most southerly point of mainland Europe? (Hint: Take a very deep breath before answering).
6. Some countries span Europe and Asia. Which of these is NOT one of them?
7. Ten new member countries joined the European Union on 1 May 2004. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
8. Which covers a larger area - Germany or Spain?
9. Into which of these does Europe's longest river, the Volga, flow?
10. Which city is the administrative capital of the European Union?
Source: Author bloomsby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.