Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In February 1945, Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin met at this town on the Black Sea. What was the town called?
2. Which of these towns is the odd one out?
3. Which Scandinavian city had the largest population at the end of 2005?
4. You see the football (or soccer, if you prefer) results in the sports section of the paper. Two matches catch your attention.
Egaleo 2 Xanthi 3 and Olympiakos 0 Panionios 1
Which country's results are you looking at?
5. Do you know your Slovakian and Slovenian cities? Which one of these four is Slovenian?
6. Which of these four cities is the nearest to London (as the crow flies)?
7. Yerevan is the capital of which country, formerly part of the Soviet Union?
8. Three of these cities lie on the Mediterranean Sea. One is located on the northern coast of Spain, looking out onto the Bay of Biscay. Which city is this?
9. France and England have the English Channel between them. To get from one side to the other, using the Tunnel under it or taking a ferry or hovercraft over it seem to be the best ways. Which French town could you not arrive at?
10. Which town is located in Northern Ireland?
Source: Author KrivoyRog
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.